Thursday, November 5, 2009

Byron Goes For the Boobs!


You see Tom Byron’s coming out with another bad-ass adult movie and you instinctually think it’s gonna be an anal flick, right? W-R-O-N-G! Tom’s starting a new series… all about the boobs!

The first Big Tit Fixation DVD streets this Thursday (November 5th) and stars some of the most well-endowed ladies of the biz. Former Playboy Playmate Teri Weigel helms the cast, and Jenna Presley, Carmella Bing, Charley Chase and Sara Stone round out the rest of the raunchy scenes.

There’s tit-f**king, boobie-bouncing, and nipple nibbling all over this bad boy! Big Tit Fixation is sure to please, if you like watching fun bags bounce up and down during horny sexcapades!

Distributed through Evolution Distribution (www.evolutiondist.com) – the new series from the legendary director was bound to get rolling. “I like asses, black asses, ‘seasoned’ sexual experts and everything in between. I didn’t want my boob-fascinated fans to feel left out. I can lose myself in a nice pair of massive tits, just as easily as I can surrender to a supple ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment