Wednesday, December 23, 2009

AVN PROFILES NIKKI AND FEATURES MONIQUE GALLERY


AVN.com this week profiles Vivid Girl Nikki Jayne and posts a gallery of photos from the newest Monique Alexander movie, Monique's Sex Party. The profile notes, "Nikki Jayne is a statuesque 22-year-old blonde from the north of England who has had a life-long interest in the performing arts. She became a Vivid Girl in 2008." She reveals that tarot card reading has confirmed that she has lots of sexual and erotic energy. "I come from a very open-minded family and they've always been supportive of my decisions," Nikki says. "My aunt was a stripper and she probably inspired me because I always wanted to do something where I showed off my body. I'm probably a classic Gemini with both naughty and nice sides." Monique's gallery includes photos provided by Vivid, including steamy shots of her acting with co-star Samantha Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment