Monday, December 14, 2009

Hunter Bryce Receives AVN Nomination For MILF/Cougar Performer Of The Year


Hunter Bryce, a relative newcomer to the industry, has receives a nomination from AVN for their "MILF/Cougar Performer Of The Year" category.


When asked for her reaction, Bryce said, "I'm very excited about receiving an AVN nomination for MILF/Cougar Performer Of The Year! It's my first nomination for something, and I want to thank everyone at AVN who was involved in the pre-nom process for nominating me. It's great to be recognized for my work."


The steamy brunette has already made her mark in the industry, and has appeared in over 35 films and exclusive web content for Brazzers, Bang Bros, and Reality Kings' hit "MILF Hunter" series. Bryce has also appeared in Wicked's critically-acclaimed smash hit "Fallen," and in Hustler's "Bossy MILFs," "Layover", "Footman" from Penthouse, and New Sensations' "MILF Date."

Bryce has been hailed as some as the new ''Squirt Queen'' of the industry, being able to squirt in almost every scene she performs in.


“Squirting is something that comes very naturally to me, on and off camera, I’m a very sexual person” stated Bryce.

Bryce's My Space page is located at MySpace.com/HunterBryceXXX.

Bryce recently taped a segment with the G4 Network for their early special on the adult film industry that will be airing in 2010.


Hunter Bryce is represented by Type 9 Models at: www.type9models.com

No comments:

Post a Comment