Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Asseaters Unanimous #20!!!


First Tom Byron pioneered the salad tossing adult video genre. Then he added crazy and hardcore nuances like two-chicks on one guy to the series, Asseaters Unanimous. Now, the 20th installment is all girl-rims-girl!

Twelve gorgeous starlets feast on the rims of some other sexy performers in Asseaters Unanimous 20, streeting tomorrow (September 3rd) from Tom Byron Pictures. We hope you have your glasses on, but we’ll repeat it: that’s a dozen horny harlots munching ass! Check out this killer cast list: Tricia Oaks, Jenna Presley, Faye Runaway, Angelina Stoli, Tatiana Kush, Eden Adams, Charlie Laine, Alyssa Reece, Jazmine Star, Kensey Knox, Claire Dames and Chelsie Rae.

Says director Byron: “I can’t believe I actually sat this one out, though I got just as hard filming the scenes, behind the camera. Sometimes you gotta take one for the team, and I suppose I was a gentleman in letting the gals have their own fun for once! You’d better believe I’m in the next movie, though. I can only ‘watch’ for so long!”

This all-female DVD is being sent to adult stores nationwide from Evolution Distribution. Grab your poles, and get ready to get wet as Asseaters Unanimous 20 reveals how raunchy these girls get once they raise their skirts and drop their drawers!

No comments:

Post a Comment