Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Teagan Makes Her Debut in Miami As Adam & Eve Contract Star


Adam & Eve’s newest contract star, Teagan Presley, makes her first appearance in Miami signing and meeting friends at Miami’s Vice. Teagan’s appearance is centered around her two Adam & Eve Pictures’ releases, Deviance and Flight Attendants.

“I am so excited to be with Adam & Eve now. I love Miami, and I am so thrilled to make my first public appearance as an AEP contract girl in one of the greatest party cities on the planet!” Teagan gushes, “South Florida fans always turn out in droves, and I happen to be representing two movies that are near and dear to my heart, Deviance and Flight Attendants.” Deviance was produced by Teagan’s own production company, skinworXXX, alongside Eva Angelina and director Joshua; Flight Attendants is a coproduction between X-Play and skinworXXX. Both movies are distributed exclusively by Adam & Eve Pictures. Teagan’s first movie with Adam & Eve Pictures will be Bree & Teagan, scheduled to film this December.

Fans can meet Teagan this Friday, November 20, at Miami’s Vice, located at 15657 South Dixie Highway in Miami. Presley will be signing from 5PM-9PM, and will have copies on hand of both Deviance and Flight Attendants, as well her recently released signature edition Fleshlight. “Fans can just come by and say ‘hey,’ or they can get a picture with me or have me sign one of my movies or even my Fleshlight mold!” Presley adds.

For more information on Teagan’s appearance, fans can call Miami’s Vice at (305) 252-6434. Teagan will be appearing on South Florida’s WQAM with host Sid who broadcasts mid-days 10am-2pm on 560AM to talk about her recent contract signing with Adam & Eve Pictures, her signing at Miami’s Vice, as well as her upcoming AEP movies and skinworXXX projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment