Monday, June 8, 2009

Kayden Kross to Write Mainstream Column


Adam & Eve contract performer Kayden Kross has signed on to do a column for InsideSTL.com, an entertainment website devoted to sports and happenings in the St. Louis area.

“I was dancing in St. Louis and did an interview with them,” Kross said. “The next thing I know, they want to make me a regular columnist. I’m really excited to become a part of such a great team and to offer my perspective from the adult industry. I already have so many great ideas for upcoming columns."

Kross was Penthouse Pet of the Month for Sept. 2008 and has appeared in several mainstream entertainment projects. On the adult side, she is shooting the sequel to Adam & Eve Pictures’ contemporary western “Raw Hide,” and will be appearing at the FAME booth at Erotica LA with Teagan Presley, Eva Angelina and fellow Adam & Eve contract performer Bree Olson.

Kross' first column is scheduled for 6/9/2009 at InsideSTL.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment