Monday, June 22, 2009

Roads to Moscow Signs Katie Cummings


PR firm Roads To Moscow has announced that it is representing adult performer Katie Cummings, who has appeared in such Vouyer Media titles as "The Whole Enchilada III," "Pool Side Pussy," "It's Big, It's Black, It's Jack 8," and "True G.F.E. P.O.V."

"I met Katie when she first entered the business, during one of her first shoots for Vouyer Media," Roads to Moscow's Daniel M said. "I was struck not only by her beauty, but also by her poise, intelligence and sense of humor. She was truly a breed apart.

"Flash forward several months, and I'm introducing her to several associates of mine in the mainstream film industry. To say that she stood out to them would be an understatement. Not only did they encourage me to work with her immediately, but by the end of the weekend their sage advice was. essentially, 'If you don't represent this girl, you're crazy.'"

Cummings is of Cuban descent, born in Puerto Rico and raised in Miami. She spent the early part of her career commuting between Florida and California for work, but has now settled in Los Angeles full-time.

"I'm here to focus on taking both my adult and mainstream careers to the next level," Cummings said. "I'm very excited to see what the future may bring."

No comments:

Post a Comment