Friday, November 6, 2009

NYC Sex Blogger Calendar Launch Party Tonight!!!


Well it's finally that time to celebrate all the hard work that's been put into the awesome project. Tonight is the big launch party for the calendar that I'm in and I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED! You better be there if you are in the NYC area tonight. I got my dress the other day. It's blue, tiny and body hugging. Plus I have the most amazing shoes to complete the outfit. So if you want to meet me and all the other ladies in the calendar come down to the big celebration. There are gift bags and raffle prizes galore. You won't be sorry.

Friday, November 6, 2009 6:30 TO 9:30 PM
VISIONS OF SEXUAL FREEDOM
NEW YORK CITY
SEX BLOGGERS
2010 CALENDAR
BURLESQUE…..SWAG…..SEXY BLOGGERS….RAFFL

Celebrate the release of our Limited Edition 2010 Calendar
Meet your favorite sex bloggers and the hot photographers who shot them, get a free gift bag and maybe win an amazing raffle prize donated by on of our many sponsors and supporters.
Support Sex Work Awareness with a $20 calendar purchase.

FREE ADMISSION
Friday, November 6, 2009
6:30 – 9:30 PM
Fontana’s
105 Eldridge Street
New York, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment