Monday, September 21, 2009

Diamond Foxxx Featured in Heat Magazine Cover


Diamond Foxxx is featured on the cover of MILFs in Heat magazine.

“When Diamond came in the office I knew I wanted to shoot her,” photographer Holly Randall said, “and when I saw her naked, I was blown away. What a body! I love Diamond almost as much as the camera loves her.”

It is the first time Foxxx is featured on the cover of a magazine. She has recently appeared in movies for Digital Playground, Wicked, Adam & Eve, Vivid, Brazzers, Bangbros, Jules Jordan and Nectar.

Foxxx also is starting a production company with her husband.

“I have so much going on right now,” she said. “I didn’t realize just how many opportunities there would be in this industry, and I plan on taking advantage of them all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment