Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lucy Vonne Teaches You How To FInd The G-Spot!


The magical spot on many ladies is the g spot. This is my magical spot that makes me wild whenever I get a g spot orgasm. If done correctly and powerfully enough it can make me squirt. But only few men have ever been able to accomplish that. Good job men, who else is up for the challenge?

But sometimes women find it hard to locate their g spot or it feels uncomfortable to them. They might not completely understand the concept. Some women claim it is a myth and no such thing exists. So not true and I'm here to teach you all about it. This coming Thursday September 17th from 7-9pm at The Pleasure Chest NYC I'm co-teaching a class all about the wonderful g spot. The class is free so get there early to make sure you get a seat. There will also be snacks and maybe some drinks. It's my first class of many more and I'm really excited.

Don't think this is just for the ladies men, you can come too! Don't be ashamed if you don't know exactly what to with the g spot. Be ashamed if you don't do anything about it and continue to disappoint the ladies out there. Trust me, I will give you tips and tricks to make the ladies love being in bed with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment