Monday, September 14, 2009

Eva Angelina returns in SkinworXXX/Adam & Eve's DEVIANCE


One of the most anticipated adult movies of the year is upon us as Deviance hits the streets this week from Adam & Eve and skinworXXX. “Fans have been waiting for my return to the dirty biz, and Deviance showcases my dirtiest and best scenes to date,” Eva Angelina said about her first movie from her production company, skinworXXX. “I am proud of this not just being my comeback vehicle, but one of the best all-sex movies I’ve ever seen.”

Deviance also features adult mega star Teagan Presley in her second movie for the company she co-owns with Eva and director Joshua. “Fans loved the big four-girl orgy in Sun Goddess: Malibu, and it was beautiful. My four-girl scene in Deviance is without a doubt my best girl/girl scene ever, and I think fans will agree. I was so excited to work with Sunny (Leone), who I love, and Eva and Alexis are my girls,” Teagan adds about her blistering Sapphic orgy with Eva Angelina, Alexis Texas and Sunny Leone.

“Deviance has pretty much every in it. We have interracial anal, threesomes, foursomes, double penetration… it’s all in there.” Director Joshua further adds, “This movie is really fucking dirty, but we were able to maintain the gloss that Sun Goddess showcased. Deviance is a raunch-packed three hours.”

skinworXXX included something that has been missing with any quality in the adult industry on the Deviance DVD — a full-DVD resolution digital copy compatible with iTunes/iPhone/iPod Touch. “Deviance On-the-Go is really a neat little addition to the movie. Our digital copy is identical to the best ones mainstream studios use, and is complete with chapter stops, digital sound, and full DVD resolution. In iTunes, it looks identical to any movie you buy from the iTunes store,” gushes Joshua. “I am a huge technical geek, and this is just one of my many new industry firsts we are going to be doing. Our digital copy is twice the resolution of any digital copies that have come with any other movies from the studios so far.”

Deviance runs three hours, and features six scenes of blistering hardcore sex with Eva Angelina, Teagan Presley, Sunny Leone, Alexis Texas, Lexi Belle, Kagney Linn Karter and Shawna Lenee. The movie also features male superstars Mr. Marcus, James Deen, Ben English, Jerry, Mick Blue, Marco Banderas and Tommy Gunn.

For Deviance sales inquiries, please contact Ryan Thomas at rthomas@pheinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment