Monday, December 28, 2009

AVN and XBiz Recognize Kelly’s Accomplishments


AVN Awards Adult Film Star Kelly Divine receives her first AVN Nominations in 2010. The starlet, who started her career only 2 years ago is rapidly joining the ranks of the elite in the adult industry today.


Kelly's AVN Nominations consist of Unsung Starlet of the year, Best DP Scene - Oil Overload 2 (Chris Streams / Jules Jordan Video) & Best Interactive DVD - Total Babe Control (WOW Pictures). Kelly says, "I am excited about my nominations, but the competition is stiff in each of my nominated categories. I am up against models who've had so much more exposure than I have, but I'll hope for the best." She finishes by saying, "Even if I do not win, it has been such an honor to have even been considered. I wish luck to all the nominees and I will keep a speech prepared just in case."

Xbiz have also nominated Ms. Divine in their Female Performer of the year and Web Babe of the year categories. "When I first heard, I was extremely excited and honored." Divine says. "To go from not being nominated last year to having 2 nominations this year, especially Best Female Performer is unreal." Kelly finishes by saying, "It's the peoples choice, so hopefully my fans can push me to be number 1. The other nominees are extremely popular and have been in the spotlight for a long time. Win or lose I thank Xbiz and my fans for the recognition."

No comments:

Post a Comment