Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Julie Simone to Quit Performing BG Scenes


Fetish adult performer Julie Simone is no longer doing boy/girl scenes.

"It started off as an experiment, me finally fulfilling my sexual fantasies on film,” Simone said. “I was able to have my DP scene and a gangbang, which I'm very happy about. There are other scenes I wanted to do that were deemed to be too dangerous with regards to distribution.

“What I don't like about performing is the attitude people take towards female performers. In some ways I'm sad; unlike a lot of girls in the biz I actually do like sex, I have an extremely high sex drive and performing helped with that."

Simone said she will continue directing and performing in fetish titles.

"Fetish is my first love, I'm expanding to include FemDomme videos,” Simone said. “The first will be through Eyerotique Films with Felix, an infamous NYC pain slut."

No comments:

Post a Comment