Monday, December 28, 2009

Eva Angelina To Begin Shooting Around


Eva Angelina loves owning her own production company, skinworXXX, with fellow superstar, Teagan Presley and director/producer, Joshua. She loves the business side of producing movies such as the multi-nominated hit, Deviance. But while that satisfies certain aspects of her professional career, the thing Eva has always loved most is performing, and for that reason the gorgeous brunette superstar has decided to once again begin shooting not only for skinworXXX, but once again for other companies.

“My fans have been expressing how much they miss seeing me in a variety of films and roles,” Eva explains. “Throughout my career I have been fortunate enough to make lots of movies and perform in a variety of projects — from the hardest gonzo productions to major feature movies. I have also enjoyed filming movies regularly, so for all of these reasons I have decided to increase my outputs using my inputs!” Eva jokes. Angelina will continue her role as a partner in skinworXXX and will be a non-exclusive contract performer for her company.

Angelina, who looks better than ever, is now available to shoot for adult companies and will once again perform up to the incredible level that made her a favorite of adult producers everywhere. Eva just wants to give her fans, which she admits are incredibly important to her, the best that she can and without restrictions, whether it be for the web, or in feature or all-sex productions. As we know her and her stellar reputation, her limits are endless. One needs to look no further than the mega all-sex hit, Deviance.

Deviance was her first production as a co-owner of skinworXXX and made her return to the industry as heralded as any performer past or present. The movie has been received a multitude of nominations this award season, including six AVN Awards including “Best High-End All-Sex Release,” and a nod from XBIZ as “Best Gonzo Release of the Year.” skinworXXX is also up for the best new production company from both outlets, as well as on RogReviews.com’s “Fan Faves,” and Eva herself is nominated there for “Best Female Performer.” Angelina remains one of the top stars in the industry and with her popularity and professionalism, she’s an asset to any company, who chooses to put her in their movie.

Eva’s popularity extends beyond just the web and DVDs. Eva has also been added to the exclusive line-up of Fleshlight Girls, for the #top selling male sex toy in the world. Because of her strong fan base and support for the military, Fleshlight is in development of a special camouflage unit. Eva states, “Nothing gets me hotter than the servicemen and women, who keep my precious pussy safe at night. Thanks to Fleshlight, now I can send a big wet thank you to everyone who’s ever worn a uniform. My Fleshlight is soft, tight, and made in the U.S.A. I will serve you just as well as you serve our country. So, thanks to all of you out there: The bravest, toughest and hardest amongst us. “

Eva’s iPhone application, iEva, was released this week and is currently available in the iTunes store, and she has also been busy shooting for both of her websites —EvaAngelinaOnline.com and EvaAngelinaXXX.com. EvaAngelinaOnline.com is her newest project in re-development. The will be completely run by her fans where they will be the ones choosing scenes, scenarios, and who Eva gets to fuck in them. She is even holding a competition to have one of her fans design the new layout of the site. More information will be coming soon on this project.

“I love my job and my fans too much to suppress myself,” Angelina states. “I want to keep fucking for my favorite directors and for my fans, and I can’t wait to start shooting as much as I possibly can. But don’t worry, you will still see me in all of skinworXXX’s new releases!”

No comments:

Post a Comment