Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Female Performer of the Year nominee Misty Stone wraps on a great year


Misty Stone has had a really good year in 2009, and looks forward to an even better year in 2010. Stone reaped the reward of her hard work this year by receiving four nominations for AVN Awards, including being nominated for Female Performer of The Year. Stone's nominations include; Best All-Girl Couples Sex Scene Pussy a Go Go for Vivid Alt, Best Oral Sex Scene for Flight Attendants for X-Play/Adam & Eve, Best Supporting Actress
Misty Stone, Flight Attendants for X-Play/Adam & Eve, and the coveted Female Performer of the Year award.

"I'm super excited about my 2010 AVN nominations; I have butterflies in my stomach! It's all good baby, its all good! I worked really hard this year, and it's nice to know it's been appreciated. I feel I'm growing as a performer and an actress as well" stated Stone.

Stone recently wrapped on the hit Cinemax series; “Co Ed Confidential” Season 4 this weekend, co starring in the lead recurring role of Dawn.

“"I loved working on this series, Co Ed Confidential", everyone has been really nice, and helpful, and it's been a wonderful experience. I worked so hard this year, and I feel I'm growing as a performer and an actress as well. This is a really popular series, and I am honored to be working in it. I hope you all watch us when it debuts" stated Stone.

Her official website is: www.mistystone.info

No comments:

Post a Comment