Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kayden Kross N.C.-Bound


The grand opening of the newest Adam & Eve retail store, in Jacksonville, N.C., will feature a personal appearance by Adam & Eve contract performer Kayden Kross.

“I’m truly thrilled to be a part of this exciting first for Adam & Eve,” Kross said. “I have been impressed with how friendly and welcoming everyone has always been in the south. It’s always amazing for me to travel the world and see how everyone embraces the Adam & Eve name. I’m sure Jacksonville will be no exception.”

Kross will host the opening night party on Friday at Lucky’s Tavern, and will sign autographs and pose for photos during the store's grand opening this Saturday, Aug. 1, from 4-8 p.m.

The Adam & Eve Jacksonville store is located at 119 Wilmington Hwy. I went to an online map resource to get some detail and I see that the store is adjacent to United States Marine Corps base Camp Lejeune. They may be quite busy there in Jacksonville.

No comments:

Post a Comment