Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shy Love Featuring In Pa. This Week


Performer/agent Shy Love will be at Erv's Gentlemen's Club in Allentown, Pa. July 16-18.

According to the press release, Love is looking at the state's nickname "the Quaker State" as a challenge.

“I'm not sure Allentown is ready for me,” she said, “but they better get ready quickly. I am about to blow their minds with what I've got planned. They will be trembling when I'm done with them. I won't be satisfied until I know I've left them shaking from head to toe and crying out 'Oh My God!'”

She calls her talent agency Adult Talent Managers. ATM. That ought to tell you something.

Between shows, Love will be available for pictures and autographs, and posters and DVDs will be available, if the usual protocols are followed and she isn't scoping out talent for her agency.

Erv's Gentlemen's Club is located at 1231 Airport Rd., #162, in Allentown, Pa. 18103. For more information call the club at (610) 433-3311, and remember, feature performance times are flexible.

No comments:

Post a Comment