Monday, December 7, 2009

Could it be....Stoya Single?


VIA Tony Batman: Marilyn Manson just did an interview with MetalHammer (via Dlisted) and he says he’s back with his ex-girlfriend, actress Evan Rachel Wood:

“I think I’m not afraid to be me. Sometimes [it] happens when you get to this point in your career, and there are so many things that have happened and influences that you’ve had, besides the influences of the things that have inspired you. Sometimes you feel awkward being what you’re best at, you feel like you have to be something new. But I think that a lot of people will agree that me being me at my best [is what] I need to be. I think that that really paid off because I’m back with Evan, that’s kind of breaking news, you can be the first one to say that.”

I went to check Stoya’s Twitter page and it’s been an ongoing theme for months how she can’t talk or do interviews yet. It seems whatever her contract with Digital Playground was, she can’t talk to anyone about anything it seems.

So please Stoya...Come back to Filming...we miss ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment