Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Axel Braun Goes to The Max for Hustler's 'This Ain't Saved by the Bell XXX'


Axel Braun faithfully recreates one of the biggest cult phenomenons of the '90s with This Ain't Saved by the Bell XXX, due out from Hustler Video this fall.

Having recently wrapped production, Bell promises to bring many an old masturbatory fantasy to life for those who were coming of age during that era.

"After the tremendous success of my Happy Days parody, I immediately thought about Saved by the Bell, but I decided to do Star Trek first, because I wanted to time its street date with the mainstream release of J.J. Abrams' movie," Braun told AVN. "Saved by the Bell is such a guilty pleasure for my generation ... much like Happy Days, it's a feel-good show, with very chaste sexual situations but plenty of hot chicks, which made it a perfect candidate for a XXX parody."

Casting the project proved a bigger challenge than expected, however, according to Braun.

"Aside from Mikey Butders, who was always my only choice to play Slater, everybody else was not very easy to choose," he said. "Especially for the lead role of Zack Morris, I went through a couple weeks of auditions ... and then Scott Stone walked in and he just was Zack. This kid is just incredibly talented as an actor, and went above and beyond the call of duty for this. As usual, I don't like wigging people, so he agreed to have his hair cut and bleached to match Mark-Paul Gosselaar's ridiculous hairdo."

Braun added, "I gotta give a lot of credit to Zsazsa, my costume designer. She just loves her job and always goes out of her way to make my parodies look just the way I envisioned them. Roger Krypton delivered a really funny script, and LFP's creative director, Drew Rosenfeld, was as usual instrumental in designing the sets ... you honestly won't be able to pick apart The Max from the original series and ours."

Filling out the cast of This Ain't Saved by the Bell XXX are Missy Stone, Misty Stone, Ashlyn Rae, Nicole Ray, Ally Ann, April O'Neal, Eric John and Ralph Long.

The official street date has been set as Oct. 6. We can only hope that Kelly and Jessie finally consummate their secret lesbian affair. That they had in our head.

No comments:

Post a Comment