Friday, August 28, 2009

PrivateCamZ to Feature Jelena Jensen


PrivateCamZ will feature Jelena Jensen in a one-hour live show on Monday at 10 p.m. EST.

"Jelena Jensen has caught the attention of PrivateCamZ members and we've gotten many requests asking for her to do a special show,” said Jill Taylor, CamZFeeds sales and marketing director. “With our new $10 feature show option, Jelena can perform for an unlimited amount of viewers. It's a win-win for everyone, especially affiliates who can really take advantage of promoting such a great converting industry name."

Jensen has appeared in Playboy, Penthouse and Hustler. She has hosted Playboy TV's "Totally Busted," was featured as the Twisty's Treat of the Month and has recently begun performing hardcore scenes for her website. Jensen manages her website as well as her own affiliate program, JelenaDollars.com.

"I'm really excited to be doing my first live group show on PrivateCamZ." Jensen said. "I love working on PrivateCamZ and now I have the opportunity to do shows for more of my fans at once, rather than just one-on-one shows all the time. Sometimes I'm too busy to spend a lot of time each week doing private shows and I've been limited to the number of fans I can perform for. The new group shows give me the chance to reach out to more of my fans at any given time. I'm anxious to start using this new feature at PrivateCamZ."

No comments:

Post a Comment