Monday, August 17, 2009

EVA ANGELINA'S BLOG

If you haven't joined Eva Angelina's site, http://www.evaangelinaxxx.com yet, then what are you waiting for. On her site you can check out her blog as well. here is her last post regarding the latest flicks that she is in:



Sorry its been a while since I have posted a new blog update. Been suuuuppper busy with finishing up my new Elegant Angel/ skinworXXX movie. I even fit in a photo shoot for Elegant’s new ad campaign for their four big movies they have shot… Tory Black, Alexis Texas, Kristrina Rose and I shot this really cool set. Looks very high fashion, Vogue. You will be seeing the final product sooner than you know in preperation for prospect AVN nominations! 2010 Award Show here I come! Even though I have only shot 3 movies that will be released in time for qualifying for these noms, I really feel hopeful that I have chosen great quality projects that are wide in genre. Deviance: Eva Angelina (my comeback movie) is my baby to the fullist effect. I poured my heart and soul into this production and am pleased to have more than hope that this movie will be nominated as a whole and/or for specific scenes in it!

Elegant Angel/skinworXXX’s Sexual Evalution (possible title) has no limit on what these scenes have obtained from me personally. Completely different from Devance’s fetish styling. But lots of the same high energy fucking!

Some where in the mix I shot the new comedy Flight Attendants. A hilarious new flick directed by Will Ryder. Very funny even I caught myself laughing out loud when first reading the script.

All three movies will satify all your favors. Truly excited to hear all your positive feebacks after you watch them. Wish I could hear your praises now because I know that will be all I hear once you check them out.

As for my plans for this month…well…focus on my sight. Shoot new content…more webcam shows and even appearances in Las Vegas, New York, and Tampa. Also featuring dancing in New York, Pittsburg and Baltimore in the next coming months. Hope you guys have as much fun with it as I am going to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment